¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Saturday, 28 August 2010

SAID I LOVED YOU...BUT I LIED


"Said I Loved You...But I Lied" is the title of a popular song by the American pop music singerMichael Bolton. The song was co-written and co-produced by Bolton and Robert John "Mutt" Lange.
Released as the first single from his multi-platinum 1993 album The One Thing, the song reached the Top 40 in November 1993 and eventually became Bolton's seventh and most recent Top 10 hit on the Billboard Hot 100 chart when it peaked at number six in early 1994.[1] The song also spent twelve weeks at number one on the Billboard Hot Adult Contemporary Trackschart, the singer's eighth chart-topper on this tally.[2] The single was certified Gold by theRecording Industry Association of America[1] and earned Bolton a Grammy nomination in the category Best Male Pop Vocal performance at the 37th Grammy Awards.[2]
Outside the U.S., "Said I Loved You..." peaked at number two on the ARIA Charts in Australia and reached number 15 on the UK Singles Chart.[3]

4 comments:

  1. Was that Michael Bolton that sang this song, I could sworn it was my ex that sang that to me. Oh yeah that's right he didn't sing he just said it. BTW Michael Bolton's music was always good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was one of those songs that at the time I was like "geez that title and song sucks". But then it grew and I would so buy his greatest hits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CHET - CAN WE HEAR MORE ABOUT YOUR EX?

    ReplyDelete
  4. STEVEA - YEAH THE TITLE SUCKS, BUT WHEN YOU GET INTO THE WORDS IT ALL MAKES SENSE!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails