¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Monday, 31 August 2009

THE GAYTE KEEPER OPENS THE GATES OF TRUTH!

SO MY GOOD FRIEND DELLA INTERVIEWED ME FOR HIS BLOG & I MUST SAY THAT I ENJOYED IT...READ IT & LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS...
 Good evening my Sweetness Pies! Today I bring you something so deliciously
good, you will be begging for more. I bring you insight into the life of a
handsome, intelligent and insightful young with a very successful blog. Most
of you are very familiar with his blog,(http://thegayte-keeper.blogspot.com/)
and I am sure you would love to get to know him better. The best part is, I
give you the chance to do precisely that at this very moment. Please enjoy
the conversation below. :)



1.Why do you think so many young BLACK gays, are consumed with so much self hatred for their lifestyle?


GK: because SO many of us/them don't know and understand who we are as humans so as we add layers on top of
layers to who we are it confuses things even more...

2.Now true you are not the closet police but honestly, do you think "that" is anyway to live a life without substantiated reasoning? Like do you think its okay to stay in the closet all of your life and still entertain women and children while constantly tangled up with men sexually and emotionally, never admitting or taking responsibility for whom you are?

GK:No I don't think that is okay @ all...so much of life is meant to lived and experienced by being our true selves and if we are hiding and lying to those around us, what kind of men are we?

3.One very disturbed young GAY black man told me, "MEN SHOULD NOT BE GETTING MARRIED, THEY NEED TO FUCK AND MOVE ON." how does that make you feel?

GK:Well I hope that fucks and move on...it is because of that attitude that we can't take ourselves seriously and I find that sad because we are constantly lying to ourselves in order to fit some mold that the made for us when they have NO clue as to who we are as men...gay men!!

4.What makes you happy?

GK: like going to see a real good movie with noel or like me sitting down @ the pc and he just comes and hugs me for
no reason @ all! :)

5.When is the last time you have cried? How did it feel when it was over?

GK:about a month ago. I felt better because everything became clear to me.

6.How do you feel about suicide? have you ever pondered it?

GK:well I understand suicide and I see as a way for persons to start over...I mean we have NO idea what is going on with a person right until they very end...I've thought about it a few times in the past.

6A. How do you feel about it now?

GK: About me trying to commit suicide?......I could NEVER do that to myself. I know that I am stronger than that.

7.Do you believe certain folks are just not built for life?

GK:Yeah I do, but I also believe that life gives them persons to assist them.

8.Can you name 5 great things about yourself physically?

GK:Seriously.....I do not like to think of myself in that way. I do not pay attention to physical attributes like that.

9.Can you name things that make you unique character wise?

GK:I would say that the things that make unique are, my honesty, realness and compassion.

10. Tell me the latest funny thing that you saw or happened to you this past week.

GK:The funniest thing this week would be an episode of the The Golden Girls that I saw on TV for the 1000th time.

11.You've had your rough patches, but what is it or what problem solving techniques have you both used to get past it?

GK:I would say that letting time pass so we can discuss things works for us.

11A.So what things have you learned about arguments that you would pass on to the next young couple that needs to
work things out?

GK:Try your hardest NOT to take the other person into your self-esteem and if you can still love him afterward then you know you are okay.

12. Have you ever had an "AINT NO WAY" Situation on your hands?  Like have you ever tried to love someone and they
just wouldn't allow you or ever come around to it?

GK:yeah I have. That's why my relationships in the past ended.

13.If he (YOUR BOYFRIEND, NOEL) were to become ill or wheel chair bound, would you still love him and care for him all the same?

GK:Yeah I would, but I would want him to move on with his life though.

13A. What do you mean baby?

GK:I would give him the chance to walk away from the relationship because I know that dealing with something like that is difficult.

13B.Do you think he would...knowing him now? does that seem any in the least bit likely?

GK:He wouldn't leave.

14.Are you pleased the way things are going between the both of you? Would you change anything?

GK:Yeah I am VERY pleased. I wouldn't change a thing to be honest because I feel that there are a few things that we
still have to experience...

15.SO WHAT ABOUT ADOPTION?

GK:well I've been talking about that with noel. I want 3 kids. 2 biological and 1 adopted.

15A.WILL BOTH OF U HAVE ONE BIOLOGICAL CHILD TO MAKE THE 2?

GK:Yep. We have the mother lined up and everything. She is VERY excited to provide us with such gifts.

15B.OH SO ARE YOU ALL GOING TO A CLINIC OR EACH GOING TO HAVE SEX WITH HER?

GK:Nah. No sex. Artificial insemination.

16.IF YOU HAD TO SUM YOURSELF UP IN JUST 2 SENTENCES, WHAT WOULD YOU SAY?

GK:I am a beautiful complicated melody. I AM A WARRIOR, CREATIVE, SENSITIVE & STRONG THAT IS RULED BY EMOTIONS, YET

I HAVE A SOFT HEART.

17.LASTLY..WHAT 5 SONGS MAKES YOU THINK OF NOEL MOST WHEN YOU HEAR THEM? 

GK:1.LOVE IS YOU - BY CHIRISETTE MICHELLE
2.DANGEROUSLY IN LOVE - BEYONCE
3.NO ONE - ALICIA KEYS
4.I NEED YOU - LEANNE RIMES
5.I WANT YOU TO NEED ME - CELINE DION

18.Ok I want you to do a song to life analysis for me.I will give you a song at random and you will listen to the song fully, lyrics and all...then give me a blurb/paragraphs of what you feel when listening to it or what it makes you feel like and if it applies to your real life.

-DELLA REESE- NOT ONE MINUTE MORE- video below!


GK:This song makes me think about a time in my life when LOVE was sweet and innocent and it meant something...now
n present day, I think of noel naturally. :)


Folks what more can I say, He can answer a question with no hesitation and with such sincerity and vibrancy. I see
great things for this man in the future. I only hope that I am fortunate enough to still be a good friend of his when those things begin to happen for him. :)


*Della!

9 comments:

  1. Loved the interview but not better than mine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED THE INTERVIEW. OFCOURSE!!! BUT YOU KNOW WHICH SONGS I WOULD CHOOSE FOR YOU AND NOEL?
    1. Please forgive me: Bryan Adams
    2. Said I loved you but I lied: Michael Bolton

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to come back on this one. I said I loved the interview. True. But there's something that you said that keeps playing over and over in my mind. I saw it when I first read the interview, but it didn't particularly stand out then.

    I don't really like the sound of it, but maybe it's because I misunderstood what you meant by it.

    It's your answer to question 13, in reference to the question of whether you'd still love & care for Noel were he to become ill/wheelchair bound.

    You expanded on your initial answer by saying: 'I would give him the chance to walk away from the relationship bec I know that dealing with sth like that is difficult'.

    I don't understand why you would say something like that. You'd give him the chance to walk away because dealing wih sth like that would be difficult for whom? You or him? And if it's for him, who else and not you, is supposed to love/care for him in that situation?

    Maybe I totally misunderstood your answer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. REGGIE - HMMMM

    MISS SHALLOTTE - DAMN, I MISSED THAT ONE UP...THOUGHT THE QUESTION WAS IF I WERE IN A WHEELCHAIR...

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK. MAKES SENSE. IF I WERE NOEL, I WOULD SPLIT! LOL. JUST KIDDING...

    TELL ME! TELL ME! TELL ME! IS MY CHOICE OF SONGS OFF THE MARK OR NOT? DO MY SENSES STILL NEED PRACTICE? TELL ME!

    (PS. FOR A SEC I THOUGHT 'WHOA?' PLEASE SOMEBODY, HELP! THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY EYES. ER, I'M TALKING ABOUT THE PIC AT THE TOP. BUT I LIKE IT.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can agree with most things you said. I do raise a question, how often does it occur that the people that commit suicide said previously they are stronger than that? I've known 3 people to do that and all three of them have told me they were stronger, they couldn't do it to themselves, and that's the cowards way out! Just something for you to think about...

    ReplyDelete
  7. MISS SHALLOTTE - NO YOUR SENSES ARE DEAD ON...THOSE SONGS WOULD MAKE THE LIST...

    FUZZY - I AM SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS, BUT I CAN ONLY SPEAK FOR MYSELF...

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL... I was with Miss Shallotte there, I was surprised by your answer to the wheelchair question. Imagine if you were a celebrity, it would be all over National Enquirer: "Gayte Keeper Schemes To Flee Crippled Lover"...

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails