¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Saturday, 14 February 2009

¡HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!


When your heart is jumping, I will be with you.
When your heart is brave, I will be with you.
When your heart is dancing, I will be with you.
When your heart is crying, I will be with you.
When your heart is broken, I will be with you.
When your heart is down, I will be with you.

No matter what happens, I will always be with you!

THEY SAY...
No one falls in love by choice, it is by CHANCE.
No one stays in love by chance, it is by WORK.
No one falls out of love by chance, it is by CHOICE.


SO…
 As you breathe this day,
Be sure you are sharing your heart
With someone who values what’s in it…
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY FROM MY LOVE TO YOURS…
 

14 comments:

  1. hey sweets...dont really know how I fall in love. If its by choice, accident, or just pure chance. All I know is, like everyone else, I want to be loved....

    I will always be here as your forever friend.... I know that Ive been sort of distance for a minute...but trust me I got alot of issues that Ive been trying to deal with. But I need for you to know, just like you, I will always be with you....MUAH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry boo, HAPPY VDAY....

    ReplyDelete
  3. SORRY....OSSIE HAPPY VDAY TO YOU TOO BOO.....muah muah muah muah, your first girl virtual kiss...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentines Day!!! This here is by appreciation=]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!

    Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OYIN - HAPPY V-DAY TO YOU...DAMN YOU ALL OVER THIS HUH?

    ReplyDelete
  7. VANS - APPRECIATION...APPRECIATED...

    ReplyDelete
  8. SCORNED WOMAN - HAPPY V-DAY TO YOU & YOUR HUSBAND...I KNOW YOU GUYS WILL ENJOY THIS DAY

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope your Valentine's Day is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's mad MEANING-FILLED poem, man! It is truly worthy of publication.


    Wishing you a Valentine's Day that's filled with Love, Light, Laughter and the making of new & Beautiful Memories.


    Snatch JOY!

    One.

    Lin

    ReplyDelete
  11. How nice! Hope you had a good Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. THANKS OYIN...... HOPE U HAD A GREAT VALENTINE'S DAY. I HOPE EVERYBODY DID AS WELL AND THAT IT WAS SPENT WITH A LOVED ONE OR EVEN SPECIALS FRIENDS WHO YOU REALLY CARE ABOUT. BABY EVERYDAY FEELS LIKE VALENTINE'S DAY WITH YOU. THANK YOU FOR BEING IN MY LIVE,I LOVE U SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. you are so welcome boo..... my valentine was good....

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails