¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Thursday, 29 May 2008

IF I...

If I could
I wouldn’t
I can’t
So I won’t’
For my reason is unreasonable
And I am living the unthinkable
Looking forward to look back
Trying to catch my shadow
On the hunting ground of my soul…
As I sail
Between the present and future
In the middle of somewhere
Where LOVE lies
Finding the cemetery of my dreams and memories
That have lived and died in my eye
Now the I that is I
Has all but forgotten why
Logic does NOT rule my heart anymore
It seems in order to be
Free to fly
I must let myself die
Why, I don't know why
I only wish LOVE could tell me
But it has no eyes
And my mind is full of time
Of what was and will be
Trying to see all is a mystery to me
Can’t you see?
I don’t have the words for what I am saying
I am but a silent witness
To what is happening to me
Alas I must give to what is
And what must be
If only I could…
© tgk

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails