¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Friday, 01 February 2008

14 DAYS OF LUV: DAY 1 - FLAWLESS (LUV IS)

To convey my feelings on such an important subject, I have decided to channel the immortal Alanis Morissette, in her song PERFECT.
'Sometimes' is never quite enough
If you're flawless, then you'll win my love
Don't forget to win first place
Don't forget to keep that smile on your face
I'll live through you
I'll make you what I never was
If you're the best, then maybe so am I
Compared to him, compared to her
I'm doing this for your own damn good
You'll make up for what I blew
What's the problem…why are you crying?
We'll love you just the way you are if you're perfect
I am of the opinion that LOVE is FLAWLESS. HOW COULD IT NOT BE? We live our lives going day to day without ever really truly feeling LOVE and then blaming it for OUR misfortunes. We need to realize that ETERNAL LOVE = FLAWLESSNESS. So I ask WHAT ARE YOU STRIVING FOR? HOW MANY TIMES WILL YOU SUFFER DISILLUSION OF A LOVE THAT IS FLAWLESS? A FLAWLESS LOVE is the idol OF idols AND the dream OF dreams. When LOVE is FLAWLESS it can be the seam that sews us together. I find that this LOVE in this manner is the wonder OF wonders that takes us over AND under…Making us question WHAT DID WE LEARN? WHY DO WE FEEL SHAME? Only to confirm that there is NO triumph over a LOVE that is FLAWLESS…

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails