¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Monday, 31 December 2007

ANOTHER YEAR ENDS...

ANOTHER YEAR HAS PAST…ANOTHER YEAR AHEAD, WHERE WILL TIME MEET U? This year has presented some of life’s UPS, DOWNS, HIGHS n’ LOW; but all in all I would say that as time marches on I am grateful for being alive! Even though life has tested me, I did NOT bend OR break. I am like a teabag, whose strength comes out when put in hot water. Therefore, when internal AND external events upset me I just think, I MUST BE ON OF GOD’S FAVORITE CUP OF TEA! L(O)L! This year it was all about HUMANITY, thus I made it a point to surround myself with a variety of people. Which ultimately ushered my personal theme of making memories AND cherishing the lives of those that exist on this planet. This year has made me realized that for everything there is a SEASON and for everything under the sun there is a REASON. 2007 IS DONE & I WROTE THIS ENTRY TO GO AGAINST ALL THAT GETS IN THE WAY OF LIFE. I WANT TO ENCOURAGE YOU TO MAKE 2008 THE YEAR OF SUCCESS & PROPERITY! IT IS TIME FOR US TO REALIZE THAT NO MAN, WOMAN, ANIMAL, PLACE or THING CAN TAKE WHAT IS PREDESTINED. THEREFORE, AS YEAR END THANK GOD THAT YOU HAVE MADE, I KNOW THAT I HAVE…I KNOW THAT IT IS ODD TO LOOK BACK ON A YEAR THAT IS GONE PASS SO QUICKLY. EACH DAY, WEEK & MONTH WE SEEM VERY DESPERATE IN LIFE. DESPERATE TO VENTURE OUT, BUT AFRAID OF WHAT THEY WILL MISS WHEN THEY GO. DESPERATE TO GET EVERYTHING THEY WANT, EVEN WHEN THEY ARE NOT EXACTLY SURE OF WHAT THAT IS. IT SEEMS THAT WE ARE DESPERATE FOR LIFE TO BE PERFECT, NEVER REALIZING THAT IT IS NOT BAD @ ALL. I GET THAT WE ARE DESPERATE FOR A BETTER FUTURE, IF ONLY WE COULD FIND A WAY TO ESCAPE THE PAST YEAR(S). THIS YEAR IS ABOUT TO LEAVE, SO I SAY SIT N’ REMINISCE & YOURSELF FOR BEING WHO YOU ARE. I HOPE THAT IN 2008 ALL YOUR DREAMS N’ DESIRES COME TRUE. MAKE LIFE WORK THE BEST YOU CAN & PREPARE FOR A FUTURE OF MANY HAPPY TIMES…

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails