¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Tuesday, 05 June 2007

F&CK 2 F&CK

SEX STARTS IN THROUGH THE EYES, PROCESSED IN THE MIND THEN ACTED THROUGH THE NERVES AND PERFORMED BY THE BODY. What can I say? I am the GOD of LOVE, BEAUTY and SEX. I find myself being able to F&CK an individual even if I am not attracted to them in a sexual manner. Now my friends have said to me that I cannot and it is impossible; I have to have some sort of attraction or liking for such an individual. I SAY NO I DO NOT! I thought about this and realized that hookers and prostitutes do it all the time without any thought or hesitation. I am not saying that I am either, just that the idea is not that far fetch; guess you can call me a TRAMP. Whatever you see me as just know this TRAMP gets his and always makes sure he is satisfy. I HOLD THE KEY TO MY VERY OWN SEXUALITY AND HOW IT IS EXPRESSED. I use foresight to become the planet's most dangerous predator, always ahead of the game. I have all the qualities a lover desires, and when I F&CK it is the most physical and natural pleasure in the world. I possess an OPEN MIND when it comes to sex and I will go all out for the BIG BANG! However, I do not rush things and take everything, including sex, slowly. My favorite position is of course MISSIONARY, some may say this is so unadventurous, but it is very practical and this is the most comfortable; not to mention intimate. I LOVE to have my neck kissed and earlobes nibbled. When I F&CK I LOVE the light, feathery caresses up and down the neck followed by gentle licks, and I am ALL YOURS! So put me to the test; I am a rare find…THAT AGGRESSIVE FREAK IN BED; CARE TO F&CK ME JUST 2 F&CK ME?

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails