¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Thursday, 01 February 2007

A LOVE ALL MY OWN...

A LOVE OF MY OWN
dark clouds form above me
sometimes I feel like
no one sincerely loves me
I'm an orphaned in this merciless world
looking for a love of my own
it's a full moon yet
it surrounded by a ring
hoping for rain to fall,
cleansing a few things
My love life is
facing a brick wall
i'm here looking for a love of my own
I've been with men
who were committed to others
Yet he i am pretending
not to want a lover
I want a man who can be only for me
Still searching for a love of my own
Loneliness cuts like a
machete thru the heart
Wondering why our stubbornness
keeps us apart
I will always love you regardless what path you choose
I'm just looking for a love of my own
My heart tries hard to ignore you,
it had me looking for
men to fill in your shoes
But I can never love a
man as much as I loved you
Yet I am here searching for a love of my own.
~Bilal~

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails