¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Sunday, 07 May 2006

MIND WARP

Dedicated to the ones lost...
Nailed to seven crosses,
Made this demon a martyr, a saint…
How to resurrect myself?
Is the intense question
To become one human domain,
Make myself whole. Drag myself through fiery furnaces,
Eternally burning. I know I will come out alive,
Shining…calm clear as glass
It is because I kissed each of you goodbye
Without reprisals
Put you to sleep,
On the drop of my last tear.
In the solace of my soul,
I see the future and all is blind. I thought I was wrong,
Thought my justice was blind.
Illusions made me mad man,
The wolves are stealing my joy! Then the lord asked me to change my world,
Grab freedom by the throat.
Use his hand to lay halt to my enemies,
Show no mercy, no hesitation. I can see it in the wind,
The clouds are collecting.
My days are not what they use to be,
Angels can’t hold back the evil. The tears shed floods the ground,
I shake the world with bolts of blinding lightening.
The soil washes away, opening the earth,
Releasing my energy on those I smite. I levitate without motion,
The beast slowly falls asleep.
My storm passes though the night
Destroying all those that are surrounded by the dark light I am awake now,
Holding back tears.
I am living a more empowered and authentic life,
I can feel positive energy flow through me. I trust that I am where I am suppose to be,
Moving in the right direction.
I forgive you,
I am not your victim. I have found my rainbow,
I am breaking the patterns;
Rewriting old tapes…
No longer in a mind warp!

1 comment:

  1. DAMN GAYTE I JUST PULLED FORTH INSPIRATION FOR A REWRITE I WANT TO DO ON "POWER." AHHH... SUCH INVIGORATING SENTIMENTS... SO POWERFUL. MY GOSH... *SIGHS AND SMILES*

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails