Friday, 29 February 2008
Thursday, 28 February 2008
Wednesday, 27 February 2008
+JUS FOR THE MEN+
- 94% of men lie about their dick size. According to condom manufacturers, only 6% of men need to use extra large condoms.
- The average man is 4-5 inches long when erect; no matter what you have heard ladies that are the truth. Incidentally the average vaginal capacity is Only 6 inches, for you women who think you can handle king dong.
- 80% of men are circumcise, though Pediatrics say it is not necessary.
- No matter what all the ads say nothing but time can make your penis grow. (Most men reach the end of their growth by the early 20's)
- There is no correlation between penis size and shoe size, hand size, or nose size.
- Blue balls does exist! It's technically called 'prostatic congestion.
- Only 16% of men shave their privates
+SOME STUFF ON THE LADIES+
- Only 9% of women around the globe consider themselves 'attractive' (20% of British women do). 43% of women use the term 'natural', 24% say They have 'average' looks, 8% prefer the term 'feminine', 7% say they are 'good looking', and 7% say they are 'cute', and finally only 2% of women say they are 'sexy'.
- An estimated 85% of women wear the wrong size bra.
- 60% of women have had breast implants.
- 75% of women like giving/getting oral sex.
- 95% of women shave their privates.
+5 REASONS WHY SEX IS GOOD+
- It is a good workout. Sex burns about 150 calories every half an hour. It will lower your cholesterol and improve breathing circulation.
- You won't get sick. According to research if you have sex 1-2 times a week you are less likely to get sick.You'll feel happier.
- You will feel a greater sense of well-being. Women who have more sex were clinically proven to be less depressed than womenWho don't have sex.
- Makes you look better; problem is that ugly people don't get any. Sex releases hormones which make your skin and hair softer and shinier and tone your physique.
- (The best reason) You will live longer. Studies prove that sex makes you live longer. Men who had sex 1-2 times a week had half the death rate as those who did not indulge themselves at least once a month. It also makes you look younger. If you have sex 3 times a week you may look up to 10 years younger than you really are.
¿DID YOU KNOW?
- Having sex 3 times a week for 1 year adds up to running 75 miles!!!!
- Masturbation is healthy for both men and women.
- 70% of high schoolers have had sex before they have graduated. 27% loose their virginity senior prom night. Only 3% wait until marriage.
- 95% of men would have sex with a girl after 1 month of dating. Only 10% of women feel this way.
- Teens are most likely to have sex for the first time in JUNE. First-time intercourse is often unplanned, meaning it's less likely teens will use contraception.
- Virginity is often lost with a person they HAVEN'T been dating.
Tuesday, 26 February 2008
It is said that the path to a GAY man’s heart is best navigated through the back door. Hence the prevailing ASSUMPTION about GAY men is that they all enjoy anal sex. But many still consider this as foreign territory. For those curious about anal sex or interested in exploring it further, here are a few basic things to consider.
- GROOMING – Some people are comfortable with a hairy entrance, but for those who are self-conscious about carrying a thicket down there, options exist for cleaning it up. Hirsute-free ass play adds pleasure if you and your partner are into munching on it. The less hair, the more the receiver feels his partner’s tongue on all those nerve endings, and for the giver, well who likes feeling like they are spitting up a hairball? For most men, waxing is not an option. Never mind the difficulty of getting into such a hard-to-reach area with a spatula of wax and gauze. Waxing removes a layer of healthy skin, and if you get too close to the edge of the anus, the results can be ugly and painful. And don’t even think about going near such a sensitive area with a harsh depilatory such as Nair. That leaves shaving, which requires a good deal of flexibility and being careful not to get any nicks or cuts. This is better done with a partner, and only if he is into it.
- CLEANLINESS – Unless you are into scat, when it comes to anal sex, cleanliness really is key. If you are planning on having anal intercourse, a quick shower is recommended. Lightly insert your finger into the anus, giving the area a quick swirl. Go easy on the soap, as it can be irritating to the lining of the rectum. To douche or not to douche? Many guys feel it’s not needed if you have normal and regular bowel movements. Also, many guys think that an enema makes the ass more sore and sensitive before sex. For guys with a healthy digestive system who do not feel the immediate need to pass a bowel movement, a swirl in the shower should suffice. Some guys don’t feel confident without giving themselves an enema before a good session. If you are worried that the common drugstore enema is too harsh, discard the contents and fill up the container with warm tap water instead. Use lubricant! The lining of the rectum produces mucus naturally but not enough to provide comfort for intercourse. Remember these basics and you are ensured a happy pucker hole and a satisfying sex life.
- PAINLESS ANAL: Stimulate the numerous nerve endings and the sphincter will relax for entry.
- FEED IT: The rectum is not designed to store feces—and it won’t if you eat fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and unprocessed bran, which will keep the rectal muscles relaxed. Douche one hour prior with Fleet.
- TOUCH IT: Whether yours or his try touching the anal opening during masturbation. It’s hot.
- RIM IT: For maximum results, flatten your tongue and lick rather than penetrating the anus. Warm breath will stimulate him even more.
- PENETRATE IT: It doesn’t have to hurt. After touching and rimming, the anus has relaxed, making painless entry possible.
Monday, 25 February 2008
Sunday, 24 February 2008
Saturday, 23 February 2008
Friday, 22 February 2008
Thursday, 21 February 2008
Wednesday, 20 February 2008
Tuesday, 19 February 2008
Monday, 18 February 2008
Sunday, 17 February 2008
Saturday, 16 February 2008
Friday, 15 February 2008
Thursday, 14 February 2008
Wednesday, 13 February 2008
Tuesday, 12 February 2008
Monday, 11 February 2008
Sunday, 10 February 2008
Saturday, 09 February 2008
Friday, 08 February 2008
Thursday, 07 February 2008
Wednesday, 06 February 2008
Tuesday, 05 February 2008
Monday, 04 February 2008
Sunday, 03 February 2008
It has been said that LOVE HAS CODES and that its main method of expression is KISSING… Kissing is a complex behavior that requires significant muscular coordination; in fact, a total of thirty-four muscles working cooperatively. The most important muscle involved is the orbicularis oris muscle, which is used to pucker the lips and informally known as the kissing muscle. So can you tell me WHAT LANGUAGE YOU ARE SPEAKING WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE? So here are list of body parts that we KISS and what mean when we do…
- KISS ON THE LIPS MEANS I LOVE YOU
- KISS ON THE NOSE MEANS I THINK YOU ENDEARING
- KISS ON THE EYE MEANS I SEE YOUR LOVE FOR ME
- KISS ON THE FOREHEAD MEANS I LOVE WHAT YOU ARE THINKING
- KISS ON THE EAR MEANS I AM HORNY
- KISS ON THE NECK MEANS LET’S GET ROMANTIC
- KISS ON THE SHOULDER MEANS I WANT YOU
- KISS ON THE CHEST MEANS I LOVE HOW YOUR HEART BEATS FOR ME
- KISS ON NIPPLE MEANS LET’S GET IT ON
- KISS ON THE ARM MEANS TELL ME YOU LOVE ME
- KISS ON THE ELBOW MEANS I LOVE HOW I TAKE YOUR BREATHE AWAY
- KISS ON THE HAND MEANS I ADORE YOU
- KISS ON THE FINGER MEANS YOU SWEET LET GO
- KISS ON THE NAVEL MEANS I LOVE YOUR OLDEST WOUND
- KISS ON THE WAIST MEANS I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH TO
- KISS ON THE PENIS MEANS I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT YOU
- KISS ON THE TESTICLES MEANS I LOVE YOUR MANLY SCENT
- KISS ON THE THIGH MEANS DON’T LET GO
- KISS ON THE KNEES MEANS WE CAN LEARN A LOT FROM EACH OTHER
- KISS ON THE TOES MEANS I LOVE TO MAKE YOU TINGLE
- KISS ON THE BOTTOM OF FEET MEANS YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE
- KISS ON THE BACK OF THIGH MEANS ECSTASY IS CLOSE @ HAND
- KISS ON THE ASS MEANS I AM YOURS FOREVER
- KISS ON THE BACK MEANS I CAN SENSE YOUR MALE ENERGY
- KISS ON THE BACK OF NECK MEANS YOU LOVE HOW I FEEL ON YOU
Saturday, 02 February 2008
I have this crazy notion that LOVE could be SEXY! But what is SEXY?
Is the way one welcomes HIS partner home?
Is it the way HE is looking @ him with those sultry eyes?
Is it the way HE dares him never to leave him alone?
Is it the way HE sets his soul on fire?
Is it HIS personality that is so unique?
Is it that HE is not afraid to let it all out and let the world know what he is about?
Is the fact that HE is cool, calm AND collected?
Is it because HE is ferocious yet refined?
Is it HIS smile?
Is it the color of HIS skin that is so rich AND beautiful?
Is it the way HE loves?
Is it my perception of HE?...OR
Is it simply HE?