Monday, 31 December 2007
Sunday, 30 December 2007
Saturday, 29 December 2007
Friday, 28 December 2007
Thursday, 27 December 2007
Wednesday, 26 December 2007
Tuesday, 25 December 2007
- SOMEONE SPECIAL, MAY YOU FIND TRUE LOVE & MEET LOVELY PEOPLE.
- MONEY, MAY YOUR FINANCES OVERFLOW.
- CARING, MAY YOU FIND A GOOD HEART.
- LIFE, MAY YOU FIND THE GOD POTENTIAL WITHIN.
HAVE A HAPPY & SAFE CHRISTMAS FROM MY HOUSE TO YOURS!
Monday, 24 December 2007
Sunday, 23 December 2007
He Is Real
Too magical to recant,
My future is no longer as uncertain
As the distant sunrise,
Yet still it is farther than the set,
When I look into his eyes,
I see that all my toils have been met,
And my wages are far enough to last a
Too paralyzing to deny,
The way my eyes hear any thought
His heart passes by,
And my hands see that he is my
Tomorrow with every time they touch…
And my limit is his sky.
Too frightening to let go,
My heart has been seized
By strong hands, and will
Not be turned away.
So I know I must stay.
I must accept the deal,
And allow my heart
To feel all it can feel.
Because he is REAL!
Saturday, 22 December 2007
Friday, 21 December 2007
Thursday, 20 December 2007
Wednesday, 19 December 2007
Tuesday, 18 December 2007
Monday, 17 December 2007
Sunday, 16 December 2007
Saturday, 15 December 2007
Friday, 14 December 2007
Thursday, 13 December 2007
Wednesday, 12 December 2007
HOW DO YOU DEDINF EXERCISE? In the past, exercise was defined as physical activity that produced aerobic fitness. To qualify, it had to involve large muscle groups of the body (like in the legs), be rhythmic, elevate the heart rate into a "target zone," and keep it there for at least 20 minutes. These definition-limited options to exercises like jogging, power walking, swimming, rowing, cycling, cross-country skiing, and stair stepping. If you did not like these options, too bad. Other activities like dancing, mowing the lawn, gardening, and light sporting activities were considered useless because they did not produce high levels of fitness. Today, research shows that moderate physical activities are worthwhile and are highly effective in managing weight, promoting health, and reducing stress. In addition, there is increased respect for the process of exercise--doing something daily, regardless of the amount of fitness produced. The key ingredient is movement. Get moving and keep moving, but do not get hung up on the particulars. This approach opens up a smorgasbord of physical activities from which to choose. It also offers a variety of ways to approach activities, which increases the likelihood you can find exercises you will enjoy and sustain as part of your lifestyle.
HOW DO YOU STAY MOTIVATED? Selecting an exercise that is right for you is only the first step in successful exercise. Here are proven strategies to help motivate you to start exercising and stay with it. Develop an exercise habit. It takes weeks to form a habit. So keep at it, knowing the more consistent you are in the beginning, the more fixed your new activity will become. Top your "to do" list. Reserve a time slot each day for working out, and do not let anything interfere. Not setting a time leaves you vulnerable to trying to find the time, which typically does not work. The best time to exercise is the most convenient time for you. Although you may be a "morning person," if mornings are too busy, they simply will not work. Do not let others lead you astray. Inform everyone of your exercise time and that you would appreciate their respecting your choice. When approached, invite others to either come along or come back later. Be patient with yourself. Some days you will be more motivated or have more time than other days. When possible, do more. When you cannot, do less, or do something different. When you cannot exercise for a while because of illness, injury, or demands on your time, back off without guilt. A brief period of not exercising is not a disaster.
PLAN AHEAD. Be prepared to exercise. It decreases the inertia of getting moving when demands arise. If you intend to exercise when you get home from work, for example, change immediately into your exercise clothing. Team up. Exercising with others can motivate you when you would rather not. However, it can have a down side. A less motivated or less optimistic partner, for example, can drain you. An option is to have an "exercise date" once or twice a week that is special (on weekends, for example), and to exercise alone the rest of the time. Choose the approach that works for you. Set achievable goals. The more easily you accomplish your goals, the more likely you are to sustain them. Set goals that emphasizes the process (for example, exercising daily for 1 month) as well as the product (for example, jogging 3 miles in 30 minutes). When you achieve a goal, reward yourself. Decide on a reward ahead of time to spur you on. Have fun. Customize your approach to make exercise more enjoyable. For instance, read, watch TV, or listen to your favorite music while pedaling a stationary cycle. Affirm your efforts. Your subconscious believes what it hears, without reasoning. Affirm aloud each morning (when no one is listening!) that you are vibrant and looking forward to a chance to exercise. Then, when the opportunity for exercise arises, your mind will encourage you. Listen to your body. If you exercise regularly, your body may at times say no. Take the hint. You may be doing too much, and overtraining can dampen enthusiasm, causing you to quit. Shift to a milder form of exercise, or take a break. A respite may inspire you to come back with renewed vigor and determination. Complement exercise. In addition to exercising, be sure to eat a low fat, balanced diet, sleep well, and reduce unhealthy influences like smoking and high stress.
ACTIVITIES TO SUIT ALL PERSONALITIES. It is a big help to know your personality and choose your exercise to match. Keeping the options below in mind can help you pick an exercise that feels right for you, rather than choosing an activity because you believe you should. You can also mix things up by, for example, including a competitive activity one day, followed the next day by something that is fun or productive. Competitive. Choose activities that satisfy your nature, such as tennis, racquetball, basketball, volleyball, or soccer. Playful. Try dancing (any type), in-line skating, ice skating, water or snow skiing, or horseback riding. Strong work ethic. Getting the job done counts as good exercise. Try mowing the lawn, gardening, doing carpentry or housework, or washing the car. If you are a LONER: Exercise in the privacy of your home, or take a walk in the park, hike a trail, or try tai chi, yoga, or the martial arts. If you are a SOCIAL BUTTERFLY: Mall walking, a golf foursome (without a golf cart), group hikes, and group bicycling are good choices. Join a gym to exercise and socialize. If you are, the GOAL ORIENTED: Choose traditional fitness activities. Run further and faster, lift more, etc. How about the COUCH POTATO: Make a commitment to do something, no matter how trivial, every day (e.g., climb six flights of stairs, walk to a nearby store). Build on your success.
Tuesday, 11 December 2007
Monday, 10 December 2007
Sunday, 09 December 2007
Saturday, 08 December 2007
Friday, 07 December 2007
Thursday, 06 December 2007
One other part of the body that some people enjoy licking, or having licked, is the anus. The anus has half the nerve endings in the pelvic region and many people find touching it to be sexually arousing. However, please bear in mind that ANAL sex can hurt if it is NOT done right. Hence you MUST use enough lubricant AND exercise patience, it's entirely possible to enjoy anal sex as a safe and fulfilling part of your sex life once you have found your groove.
Can anal sex actually give pleasure? The answer is HELL YES! The pleasure of anal sex is derived from many things AND doing something different to spice up SEX and how it is done is the key. Always bear in mind that the physical sensations available during anal sex are uniquely different from anything else. The rectum is lined with nerve endings, some of which signal the brain to 'reward' you with good feelings when stimulated. Kindly note that the prostate gland is the source of YOUR pleasure…THE TRICK IS FINDING INVENTIVE WAYS OF GETTING IT STARTED…
So how do you prepare yourself for this? REMEMBER that initial penetration is always the most difficult part of anal sex -- the anus is a tight ring of flesh at the opening of the rectum designed to control the elimination of bodily waste. It is partially under voluntary control, and partially reflexive to stimulation. HENCE I WILL REPEAT THAT YOUR PARTNER HAS TO ENSURE THAT YOU ARE RELAXED & GO SLOW TO COAX YOUR ANUS INTO RECEIVING HIS PENIS. Start with a well-lubricated finger or a slim (smaller than your penis) dildo. The dildo is more realistic, but your fingers can flex and feel what they're doing inside her ass. Slide one finger in slowly, letting her adjust to it. Take your finger all the way out, and then push it back in again. Give her anus time to get used to this kind of activity. Then slide a second finger in. Consider how big your penis is and realize that two fingers are probably enough.
What position should you use for anal sex? For actual intercourse, picking a position can be important. Many choose to be on top, to regulate how fast penetration occurs. Some like to lie on their stomachs, or crouch doggy-style, or to be penetrated while lying on their sides. Choose what's best before you start. As always, control yourself. Take your time and use lots of lubricant. REMEMBER TOO MUCH LUBE IS ALMOST ENOUGH!
What do you need to have anal sex? The most important pieces of advice I can give on anal sex are: lubricants, condoms, and patience. The most commonly available lubricant is KY-Jelly, a greaseless, odorless substance available at most drug stores. Better lubricants include Astroglide, ID, Wet, or ForePlay, some of which are available at better drug stores, and most of which are available in some form at adult toy stores. Do not buy anything that is oil-based. Make sure the lubricant you buy is rated CONDOM COMPATIBLE. NOTHING ELSE WILL DO! Oil-based lubricants such as VASELINE or BABY OIL WILL DESTROY A CONDOM long before you're done having sex. And many oil-based sub-stances will coat the lining of the rectum, providing a haven for many potential infections. HERE THE TOP 5 LUBRICANTS FOR GAY MEN:
- Eros Silicon – This lube is the best on the market! It solves the pestering problem of stickiness and longevity with it's long-lasting silicon based formula. It takes more time to clean up and may stain your sheets, but is noticeably more smooth than most lubricants.
- Wet Platinum – Wet brand platinum lubricant, from their premium line is also long lasting and latex free. This is a guaranteed hit for your intimate needs and unlike Eros is water-based.
- Frixion – Can do more than add a little spice to your sex life, it is also good for your skin and libido! Made with plant extracts and natural aphrodisiacs, pleasure comes in many forms.
- Liquid Silk – Creamy and long-lasting! What more can you ask for? Liquid Silk is also lightweight for a natural feeling.
- Wet Flavored – One of the major complaints of lubricants, besides stickiness, is taste. One of the most well-known brands has a solutions with flavored lubes ranging from Wine Grape to Passion Fruit.
Do you have to use a condom? Even if you're sure that both you and your partner are disease- free, you should still use a condom. The rectum is home to lots of infectious bacteria that can cause burning and urethritis of the penis. It will also help you clean up afterwards. ANAL SEX CAN BE A SHITTY ACTIVITY FOR A LOT OF FIRST-TIMERS. So my advice to you is that you ensure that you use a commercial enema, like Fleet to remove any left waste that can cause an embarrassment. However, if you are not comfortable using a cleansing agent just make sure you do NOT have to go before engaging in anal sex. HERE ARE THE TOP 8 CONDOM BRANDS FOR GAY MEN:
- Kimono – this is One of the best latex condoms on the market. Kimono's are 20% thinner than most condoms, yet just as safe with their smooth and easy feel. Kimono condoms are best for the more discriminating condom user.
- Kimono Micro Thin – even thinner than it's aforementioned sister, Kimono Micro Thins easily rank as one of our most popular. Kimono obviously focuses on comfort without sacrificing safety. For safer sex without the sensation of wearing a condom, Kimono Micro Thins work best.
- Trojan Magnum XL – when other condoms just don't measure up, Trojan Magnum XL's are the way to go. This condom is 30% larger than the standard condom but ranks at the top of our list.
- Durex Warming Pleasures – this hits the spot on a cold night when the apartment heat isn't working. The lubricated wraps warm on contact for both partner's pleasure.
- Pleasure Plus – these condoms come in trendy Fendi-like eyeglass case. The condoms themselves looks like old hot combs and feature a roomy pouch with fine internal ribs at the tip. The ribbed pouch gives a rugged tickle sensation when moved back and forth.
- Inspiral – if you were walking along the beach and stumbled upon a small seashell and put it on the tip of a condom, you’d have the Inspiral. It creates a twisted spiral for anal pleasure. Try Inspiral on the beach for the full effect.
- Trojan Mint Tingle – this is the freshest for those that prefer scented sensual pleasure. Experience this green, minty flavored and scented condom. Water-based lubricant is recommended.
- Okamoto Beyond Seven Studded – made from strong and durable sheerlon material provides a lighter condom feel. These condoms come lightly lubricated and studded for extra pleasure.