Tuesday, 31 July 2007
Monday, 30 July 2007
Sunday, 29 July 2007
Saturday, 28 July 2007
- If you are happy living a life that is sub-par and empty, ¡DO U!
- If you are content with dating some man because he has money and buy you material things, ¡DO U!
- When your rent is due and you decide to spend the money on partying and having a good time, ¡DO U!
- When you allow the world to make you feel as if you do not matter and you internalize that BULLSHIT, ¡DO U!
- When you want to LIE, STEAL and KILL because you feel it makes your life easier, ¡DO U!
- If you want to live like the RAPPERS and MOVIE STARS because you feel as if they have the ideal life, ¡DO U!
- When your D!CK gets hard and you need to get that release and not use a condom because H. I. V. / A. I. D. S. doesn’t exist, ¡DO U!
- If someone gives you what seems like LOVE and you accept it, ¡DO U!
- If you know that, the time we are blessed with is limited and tends to be used up all too quickly, why do you waste it? ¡DO U!
- I hope you put off living until tomorrow what you are dreaming of today, ¡DO U!
- When the hectic pace of the modern world gives you an easy way out, I hope you take it, DO U!
- I hope you never shelve your aspirations in order to cope more effectively with the challenges of the world, ¡DO U!
- I hope you never have time and leisure to realize your purpose in the future if it gets in the way of the present, ¡DO U!
- I hope you tell yourself that you will chase your dreams someday while accomplishing lesser goals, ¡DO U!
- In truth, don’t’ ever believe that it is fear that keeps you from seeking fulfillment in the here and now, ¡DO U!
- I hope you live believe always believing that failure is your possibility, ¡DO U!
- Don’t ever ask WHY NOT NOW? This drains you of your power to realize your ambitions, ¡DO U!
- Do not ever believe that you are deserving of happiness, ¡DO U!
- You are not empowered to change your life @ this very moment, ¡DO U!
- Please procrastinate allow the abundance of time to legitimize your lack of self-belief, ¡DO U!
REMEMBER THAT ALL THE JOY, PASSION & CONTENTMENT YOU CAN ENVISION CAN BE YOURS RIGHT NOW, RATHER THAN IS SOME DISTANT FUTURE. TELL YOURSELF THAT THERE IS NOTHING STANDING BETWEEN YOU & FULFILLMENT. I HOPE YOU DECIDE THAT TODAY IS THE DAY TO TAKE DESTINY INTO YOUR HANDS YOU WILL DISCOVER THAT YOU HOLD THE KEYS OF FATE…OR NOT, WHAT DO I KNOW? ¡DO U!
Friday, 27 July 2007
Thursday, 26 July 2007
Wednesday, 25 July 2007
Tuesday, 24 July 2007
Monday, 23 July 2007
Sunday, 22 July 2007
Saturday, 21 July 2007
Friday, 20 July 2007
Thursday, 19 July 2007
Wednesday, 18 July 2007
3. CHANGING THEIR STRIPES: A major change in appearance can be a sign that your partner is looking toward greener pastures. Whether they have chopped off their hair, lost 40 pounds or gone from a bold brunette to a sultry blonde, major cosmetic changes should be noted. Of course, there is nothing wrong with being a little vain, but if the change is accompanied by any of the other signs listed here, you may need to get ready to go solo.
4. CRITICIZING: If your sweetie is not feeling you anymore, do not be surprised if he/she becomes less tolerant of everything, from how you brush your teeth to how you tie your shoes. Constant criticism is a telltale sign that your days as a twosome are numbered.
5. LOSING SEXUAL INTEREST: A healthy sex life can make or break a relationship. If you find that your partner is becoming more sexually aloof, you need to get to the root of the issue. While it is natural to have less sex as you settle into a comfortable groove together, waiting weeks or months to have sexual contact is a sign that something is amiss.
Now that you know the warning signs, do not panic. Just because your partner exhibits, some of the behaviors that do not necessarily mean the relationship is over. In fact, usually a combination of signs and not one isolated incident foreshadows a breakup. If you are worried that your partner is itching to get out, the most important thing you can do is sit down and discuss your issues in an honest and open manner. If you take these signs as your cue to improve communication, your relationship may just have a fighting chance.